At Resource Lighting + Controls we provide all the services you need to propel your project from idea through installation.
New projects start with a specifications consultation. Whether your lighting and controls project is in Hampton Roads or beyond, we will work with our nationwide affiliates to ensure your project has continuity.
Our specification consultants undergo extensive factory trainings on controls, product compatibility, and specific specifications unique to each manufacturer. As such, we’re expertly equipped to assist you in selected in the appropriate fixtures for any job.
We’ll obtain “table-topping” samples, gather and compile all the information you need: photometrics, ROIs, budgetary quotes, lighting and lighting
controls layouts, custom design assistance, etc.
To get started, please provide us with the following information:
- Project Name and location
- Estimated project start date
- CAD drawings if available (for photometrics, layouts, etc)
- Intended use of space and furnishings or equipment that must be modeled in space or might block fixtures
- Ceiling and wall reflectance or colors and fenestration.
- Desired controls capabilities (i.e. daylight harvesting, wireless, individual control, see more in the controls section
- Photometric requirements (if known)
- Hazardous or harsh location requirements
- Other requirements: made in USA, quick shipment, etc.
Contact us about your new project.